I'm back b*tches.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dear Taryn,

Please do not invite the Publisher to your birthday party at Crobar. Highly inappropriate.

Love,
Eryn



might have gotten myself black listed from Marquee after karate chopping a pyramid of rubix cubes. i've never gotten a worse stink eye from a bouncer, ever. wellllll i take that back. i've never gotten a worse stink eye from a bouncer [that i can remember]. come on, it didn't even make a mess.

in related stories, rappers are talented people. anyone who can create lyrics about magazine publishing deserves a pat on the back. and not only did Billy Shakes manage to rhyme magazine w/ well anything, he had about 30 white collar office dwellers waiving their hands in the air like it was nobody's' business. between that and tango dancing, i would say it was a good night.




has anyone ever been in a cab in nyc that doesn't smell of some fowl funk? from BO to indian food to vomit.

Dear Cab Driver #44551,

One time I let milk spoil in the trash can in my cube. I pin-pointed the odor and eliminated it IMMEDIATELY as I did not want to wallow in the stench for 6 hours or let anyone think that I was the smelly girl. Would you mind using the same courtesy? And is that smell coming from you? How embarrassing.

Love,
Eryn

P.S. Yes, one time I left a opened beer on the floor of your cab, but the smell of beer is a delicious aroma and it masked the smell of spoiled indian food quite well.