I'm back b*tches.

Monday, November 21, 2005

"I haven't heard that many gunshots," said Gracy Muniz, 22, a mother of three who lives in North Camden.

what's wrong with this statement?

camden, NJ was name the most dangerous cities to live in. how wonderful. i hate how the county that i grew up in is named "Camden County". talk about false advertisement.
why on earth would they name a county that is filled with towns that are about as dangerous as my parent's basset hounds after a sess-pool of a city with the highest crime rate in america is beyond me.




in other stories...if you were walking down 1st and hudson yesterday you might have seen a girl walk into a tree. then you probably laughed hysterically. as i would have IF IT WASN'T ME! i blame it completely on the the damn parking situation in hoboken. i was speed walking and reading a parking sign to my left to make sure the bf's car did not get towed and SMACK, face first into a tree. it was perhaps one the clumsiest things i've ever done. but the good part was that i was in way too much pain to be embarrassed. this is all a string of clumsy things that have plagued me in the last few months. ripped seem in mid-october. i broken shoe in august. and now a busted up face in november. what's next?! i am keeping away from sharp object this thanksgiving, no carving the bird for me.