I'm back b*tches.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

There is a planned Anti-Fur protest scheduled for Friday, November 25 outside the Time Warner Center shopping mall between 12:45-2:00pm. The group protesting is an activist against fur group. They will be demonstrating in front of the building on the Columbus Circle side. CNN security is advising employees not to wear fur or anything that looks like fur on Friday. New York City Police will be monitoring the protest.

received that in an e-mail today. SO STEAMED. don't get me wrong, i love animals and hate people that are cruel to them. BUT i also love having the freedom to be able to wear anything i damn well please with out having some wannabe tree hugger who probably wears leather shoes throwing red paint at me, or whatever they do these day. good thing i will no be here on 11/25. this makes me almost as made the the anti-abortion guy that stands outside of my old building and jesus man on 42nd and 8th.