I'm back b*tches.

Monday, October 03, 2005

walking to work this morning i noticed that Saks has new window display. (okay not that new but i keep forgetting to comment on it). call me crazy but i don't think that sheep can...

a.) afford a cashmere scarves
b.) be very willing to wear one knowing that on of their family members was hog-tied and sheered just to make it.

i understand that you are "crazy for cashmere" Saks but i don't see why adding sheep into your window display will make me come in a buy a cashmere scarf. i hope who ever came up with that idea got canned.




in a totally unrelated topic, i went hiking this weekend. yes, hiking. don't adjust your screens or put on your glasses. i actually did, and i had a very nice time. of course when i told my father this, his comment was, "and which mall will you be hiking in?" well HA...it was in the woods.

besides trying to keep up with my super physically fit boyfriend and trying not to break my ankle on scattered rocks, i enjoyed myself. although you probably could tell by my face. everytime mr. all-star athlete turned around to check on me he would say, "honey, you look scared". more like exhausted. i really need to start hitting the gym a little harder or even at all.